Top 10

Today Brendon brought home the Velvet Underground's first album, and I mentioned that "Heroin" was almost certainly one of my top five favorite songs of all time. Upon further reflection, I couldn't narrow any list to five.

Velvet Underground "Heroin"
The Clash "White Riot"
Wire "12XU"
Joy Division "Atmosphere"
Galaxie 500 "Listen, the Snow Is Falling"
*Richard Thompson "1952 Vincent Black Lightning"
*The Cure "Friday I'm in Love"
Belle & Sebastian "If You're Feeling Sinister"
Interpol "NYC"
My Morning Jacket "Mahgeetah"
Futureheads "Hounds of Love"

* Tied for 10th place

---

See also: 10.0 and ten songs on repeat.

Labels: ,

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also received consideration:

Allstars "Bump in the night"
Ben Allen "Fiska"
DFC "Blaugh"

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment