Q1 '09

Movies
Che
Medicine for Melancholy
Coraline 3D
Crips & Bloods
I Love You, Man
- - -
The Baxter
Easy Rider
They Shoot Horses, Don't They
The Wild Bunch
Body Heat
- - -
PIFF

Beer
Ninkasi Total Domination
Avery Ale to the Chief
Avery 15th Anniversary
Cascade Vlad the Impaler
Deschutes Oregon 150
Big Time Breakfast in a Glass
Elysian Stout on cask
Full Sail Black Gold
Russian River Consecration
Pilsner Urquell (can defeats bottle)

Labels:

2 Comment(s):

Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps you've commented on this before in a previous post, and I'm too tired to remember, but:
What do you think of 3D movies?
It's an intentionally broad question.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I enjoy 3D movies. I don't enjoy the glasses, particularly since I already wear glasses and don't want an additional pair.

If and when it becomes a factor for action films shot with real humans, I suspect it could greatly decrease the use of intentionally shaky handheld camerawork, which would not be a bad thing.

Even though it technically is closer to an accurate representation of reality, I still can't imagine 3D being used by anyone promoting cinematic "realism," though. That might be several years away, if at all.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment