Davenport

  • On Tuesday Meryl mentioned that she was taking a castoff couch from the VS house. I decided to follow suit so today we moved one for her and one much heavier couch for me.
  • This week a month-old hold item came in for me at the library: Couch, a novel by Benjamin Parzybok.
  • Tonight when I got home and turned on the radio just before sitting down on my new furniture, KEXP played "Will Work for Food" by The Halo Benders. First lines: "I need a couch/I haven't got one."

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your post, that's crazy.

Remember how I told you I got lost today? The EXACT SAME THING happened to David today too!

And today I was making a big deal out of my favorite song, and then my sister in Portland heard it on the radio!

What a strange day.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT IS EERIE.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment