Day 1

November will see a blog post every day. I hope to stockpile a few to get started and cascade from there on in.

Most pertinent today is probably my successful Halloween costume at work, for which I dressed up as one of my two bosses and came away with such prizes as an orange "Happy Halloween!" tie featuring a mummy, and a few other odds and ends.

Also of note: the hordes of young trick-or-treaters milling around Market Street as I walked through Ballard after work. Somehow the costumes didn't strike me at first (the much larger adults were mostly not dressed up) and, not having visited the neighborhood for a long time, struggled for a while to remember if this is really what life was like outside of Capitol Hill. Then it clicked and I calmed down.

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment