Local News

I had a hard time figuring out what I was going to do tonight in honor of the sun and heat after watching Cavs vs Celtics at Goldie's in Wallingford. Then I just kept walking, down through the UW campus in the direction of Mt. Rainier, across the Montlake bridge and up through Interlaken Park, which I'd previously only observed from above and never actually entered, and finally back down Capitol Hill.

There were many highlights, but perhaps best were the ducks sitting on the floor of Drumheller Fountain, apparently willing to wait a month in the dry basin while it undergoes renovations.

Tomorrow I hope to leave the city for the first time in nearly three months to visit scenic Shoreline. Or, rather, simply to see a movie there, since Flight of the Red Balloon's run ended at the Varsity yesterday.

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment