Pedestrian

I had some idea when I went to New York that I might want to try to walk around all the streets of Manhattan. While I did plenty of walking there, I didn't really have the time to go quite that crazy, so now in Seattle I'm seeing how much of the central part of the city* I can cover. Thus far I haven't been very methodical about it, although eventually that will have to be the case. I'm keeping track on two maps, one north and one south of the ship canal. As of this afternoon, here is my mostly haphazard and laconic progress, via the two maps stitched together.

* I'm defining central as below N 85th St and north of Jackson; arbitrary, of course. Initiall, I want to cover the area south of the ship canal and more or less this side of the Seattle Center.


Click the map to see a slightly larger version.

1 Comment(s):

Blogger davisagli said...

Cool idea. If you ever want someone to walk with, I'd be up for a mid-city hike.
David

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment