Two Walks/Movies

On Monday it was so nice outside that I decided to walk the 3.7 miles to the Neptune Theater, mostly along 10th Avenue from Capitol Hill to Eastlake, then across the bridge to the west edge of the UW campus and up to 45th Street.

Yesterday it was raining. I'd already walked downtown and back on a fruitless search for electronics. After failing to use Busview appropriately, I realized I'd need to walk down to the Cinerama as well. That was more or less okay, but when I had to walk back, in harder rain, I really wished I'd brought my umbrella.

Labels:

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any exciting electronics you were in search of?

2:45 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

About as unexciting as you can get: an answering maching and a TV antenna, which may not even qualify as "electronic" since it's not plugged in.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment