The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Yes, the leaves (due to a dry spell) are prematurely changing color, and exciting movie releases are about to start coming in droves. I remember being a bit underwhelmed last year when so many of the titles I was expecting opened slowly or not at all in Seattle, but being in New York City this fall, I hope to catch most of the good stuff.

This week for example, 3:10 to Yuma and Helvetica have just recently opened. Eastern Promises, Great World of Sound, and My Brother's Wedding all open on Friday, and I admit to harboring secret hopes for Mr. Woodcock, though I'm ready to be dissuaded by a dearth of good reviews. Before the month is out, the Jesse James movie, Lust, Caution, and The Darjeeling Limited will also arrive.

And we're less than two months away from the advent of year-end list season!

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment