This and That

A package arrived today and I've increased the storage space for my computer fourteen-fold. This probably means that in the near future I'll be spending a lot of time watching progress bars, moving data, reinstalling Windows, etc. Wow, won't that be fun.

Though my official birthday was Sunday, Saturday was my birthday (observed) as I met Max & Summer and Neal & Anna at MoMA where we saw several exhibits I'd seen before and many I hadn't. If I had to pick three things, they would be Pipilotti Rist's Ever Is Over All, Monet's Water Lilies (I had no idea it was 20' wide!), and this fairly small Charlie Chaplin photograph (I don't see it online) where he leers at you sans moustache with his shadow looming behind him, looking not unlike a devilish Tom Cruise.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment