Named For The Dutch City "Breukelen"

Yes, I watched the BCS Championship, and no, I don't have anything to say.

I have moved to New York. Charles found us a sublet for January in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn. We will be moving at the end of the month, but this is nice for now. We are looking for jobs.

Note on the right side beneath "2006 Movies" that the old "Upcoming" list has returned, this time populated both with music and film events. I haven't found any shows outside Studio B yet, but with the DJs they have scheduled for the first three months of the year, I might not need to bother going anywhere else. On the cinematic side of things, supposedly MoMA films are free on Fridays, given that admission is free and film tickets are included in the price of admission. It seems too good to be true, but I suppose the truth will be revealed soon enough.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment