Rest of the Month

So, I'm done at Grist about September 18. I still apparently have a chance to stay on in the MVS house, but I'm looking for someplace else. Hopefully I'll have a week or two off before I start a temp job, working long enough to keep myself afloat for the rest of 2006.

I haven't decided how many Almodovar movies I'll be seeing at the Harvard Exit. It'll be some whole number greater than or equal to one, probably less than four. Half Nelson opens here this weekend, so perhaps I'll make the Saturday matinee.

Decibel gets started next Thursday. I'll certainly be at the Headfuk Showcase and the Ambient Showcase. If I get into the Opening Gala, then I probably won't be at the Dirty Dancing Showcase. I was planning on the James Murphy vs. Juan Maclean DJ set at Chop Suey the week after, but if I wind up in New York next year, I'll be able to see either of them multiple times. Jan Jelinek will be making the trip from Berlin for a post-Decibel show at Neumo's that night.

Labels: ,

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment