Cranberry Portage

I assembled and edited the promised mix today (yes, titled Cranberry Portage), with one copy going out by mail order on Monday or thereabouts. Originally I'd planned to include Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, and Afrika Bambaataa*, but wasn't able to fit them in as seamlessly as I'd liked. I put the M83 Superpitcher remix in the place the hip hop was meant to occupy.

Side 1
38:10

01 Junior Boys "Like a Child"
02 Lindstrom "I Feel Space"
03 Junior Boys "Count Souvenirs"
04 M83 "Teen Angst (Luciano Remix)"
05 Junior Boys "Double Shadow"
06 Futureheads "Skip to the End (Digitalism Remix)"

Side 2
37:20

01 Death from Above 1979 "Better Off Dead (3/4 Speed)"
02 Justice "Waters of Nazareth (Erol Alkan Re-edit)"
03 M83 "Don't Save Us from the Flames (Superpitcher Remix)"
04 Asobi Seksu "New Years"
05 Susanna and the Magical Orchestra "Love Will Tear Us Apart"
06 Six Organs of Admittance "Wolves' Pup"
07 Minilogue "The Girl from Botany Bay"

* Whoops, apparently I saved and uploaded the wrong track.

Labels: ,

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment