Bloomsday Party Mix

Mostly understated and laid back.
---
The Coasters "Poison Ivy"
Big Star "In the Street"
The Fall "Victoria" (Kinks cover)
Blondie "Hanging on the Telephone"
Joe Jackson "Is She Really Going Out with Him?"
Nick Lowe "Heart of the City"
Spank Rock "Sweet Talk"
The Four Tops "Reach Out, I'll Be There"
Sam Cooke "Another Saturday Night"
Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark "Enola Gay"
David Bowie "Ziggy Stardust"
Fleetwood Mac "Second Hand News"
The Crystals "Da Doo Ron Ron"
Sam Cooke "Twistin' the Night Away"
Camera Obscura "Let Me Go Home"
The Mountain Goats "Dance Music"
Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks "Fractions and Feelings"
The Rentals "My Summer Girl"
The Unicorns "I Was Born (A Unicorn)"
Tapes 'n Tapes "Insistor"
Love "Always See Your Face"

Labels: ,

1 Comment(s):

Blogger Max Greene said...

That sounds like a fantastic mix to me. I catch myself singing "Poison Ivy" and "Reach Out" and "Insistor" all the time.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment