AMG Search...

I just realized that you can totally avoid the annoyingly designed search tools on All Music & All Movie Guide by using site-specific search on Google, which often results in faster searching and a single click to arrive at your page which will always have the permanent address and not the stupid search tag.

Oh yeah, and I realized that I've got two mixes sitting around I haven't actually, you know, MIXED, and I also wanted to figure out what were actually my top 2005 songs and not just those stupid really long couple of lists I posted a while back. I narrowed it down, by both cunning and brute force, to an irreducible list of 12 tracks. I removed these songs from the previous two mixes and combined them in one 80-minute monster.

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's my song!

i haven't heard your mix though

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment