Far, Far from West Virginia

Man, I went to bed last night at 8:15. I was just sitting downstairs finishing the crossword puzzle, then I took my bag upstairs to my room and, BAM, I straight got into bed with my clothes on and didn't get up until it was time for work. It kind of sucks because it means I'll be wearing the same socks for four or five days in a row due to laundry issues and time constraints, but perhaps that will encourage to go buy some more.

Also, I have been listening to Charles's Clap Your Hands Say Yeah album all week. It's been weird knowing that I would love the album for so long and then finally getting to hear it. I got real excited when Kyle played "Let the Cool Goddess Rust Away" this summer and I could tell it was really solid when they played it in the bar prior to the My Morning Jacket show. Thanks be to Charles.

Lately I've been feeling that this blog could be a lot better, perhaps as more than one blog, so some or perhaps a lot of thought will go into that with some or perhaps a lot of changes to come.

Labels:

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting title. I myself am in West Virginia at the moment. Wish it would stop ice storming, so I could do my work and subsequently drive home without fear of skidding off the mountain roads.

-Kyle

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment