Saturday MP3 #6

A track from the forthcoming Cadence Weapon album today. Rarely the case with music for me, though more frequently in other media, I can't quite tell if I like this song based on what it is or the personality behind it. Fine for me either way, but I don't know about you.

"Currently unemployed but I depend on my friends to contend with my impending impulse to spend."

Cadence Weapon "Oliver Square"

Also, part one of my 74-minute My Morning Jacket Best Of: 1999-2004 or whatever you'd like to call it. Fifteen songs total, with minor editing; most noticeably at the end of the live version of "Golden" and the finale where I messed a little with the ending of "Mahgeetah". I could've probably made that last bit more enjoyable to listen to, but it's more functional than anything else.

MMJ: Part 1

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment