Less Is Not Always More

It seems as though I have lost internet privileges at the house. I had an inkling that this might when I realized that someone was connected to my iTunes library a while back. I don't normally have iTunes on while I'm on the internet (I use foobar2000 to listen to stuff that's on my C: drive) so this might have been their first discovery. They had intermittent security protection before (I don't know why it wasn't more substantial), but now it seems to be on all the time, hence less blogging.

Not that there's much for you to note this week. It just sort of passed. We're painting the living room tonight and tomorrow, so that'll be... something.

The 2005 year-end lists are starting to appear, with Amazon making a big early push as usual. I haven't been keeping up with new movies as fanatically as I have in the past, so those lists should be particularly interesting. Sufjan Stevens is both #1 at Amazon and "the top act in America" according to the music/mp3 bloggers.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment