MP3 #1

Okay, so I forgot that the track I wanted to post is on my hard drive at home, and I'm not sure it's good to connect my iPod when it can't see much of the music it has, so we're going with the Hollertronix mashup of Snoop & Pharrell's "Drop It Like It's Hot" and the Cure's "Close to Me".

I already wrote about this one: "Both tracks are so spare that you could probably play them at the same time and not notice that anything was wrong. Anyway, the contrast between the ultra-bouncy Cure rhythm and Snoop/Pharrell's sly declarations made me smile like a fool walking for several blocks (walking speed!)."

You've heard both these songs, perhaps too many times, but get over it. Download it by next Saturday, since those are the YouSendIt rules.

Hollertronix "Snoop vs. The Cure"

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment