Delicious

If you just happen to be in Seattle, you can get in free to the Local Sightings film festival at any of the screenings starting between 7 and 8 pm. The festival runs through Wednesday 12 October.

---

Today's Ed Shepp Radio Experiment on WFMU was a great one. It was about suicide.

I got a free membership to Northwest Film Forum as well as a free screening of The Greenan Tapes, a terrific local production, free beer, free sushi, free Altoids, and a free Seattle history lesson from an odd-looking director type. Charles shared the experience. We then headed down to Neumo's, the site of a Zadie Smith reading, where we ate free cake. I also got, not for free, a ticket to the My Morning Jacket show and a copy of the new album. I didn't listen to the album because we wandered around all evening, but I'm sure it'll happen tomorrow, in a big way.

We've been discussing del.icio.us at work, and I think I'm going to make an effort to post links there regularly. It makes sense because a lot of times I run across something noteworthy, but I don't want to blog just about that, so it gets forgotten. Once I've got a few new things up there, I'll post a link.

Labels: ,

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment