Pirated Connection

I found some wireless connection that reaches my house. I'm guessing it's either from the telephone company or the "community building" which is like a miniaturized version of a city hall. I suppose it could be residential. If I were sticking around longer I'd probably try to find out but since I'm leaving fairly soon I'll just try to use it politely.

Money runs out on U.S. projects in Iraq... I think this is why a lot of people have blamed the federal government for the recent bad disaster planning. It's not so much that they have supreme faith in the local and regional goverment officials on the Gulf coast, who Republican leaders are choosing to blame, it's that we've already seen a criminal lack of foresight demonstrated by the Bush administration in a number of cases, only one of which is the shoddy and now apparently stalled attempt at rebuilding Iraq.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment