Free Franz Ferdinand

Apparently one of my housemates can get free tickets to Franz Ferdinand + TV on the Radio + Cut Copy at the Paramount this weekend, which should be terrific. It's not quite as stunning as Sarah Moody's standing offer of free admission to Sub Pop-related shows, but pretty great nonetheless.

Labels:

2 Comment(s):

Blogger Max Greene said...

Whoa! Nice blog!
I will leave a generic comment regarding my appreciation of the material you've covered. Then I will plug my own site! It is the best and you will become rich just by looking at it! It's true! Try it out!

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is with these junior college students? In my day, we took the Internet seriously, and we certainly kept our strong opinions about ethnicity to ourselves. Punk kids.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment