Jaga Jazzist, etc.

Brian and I both just sort of forgot about the Bob Dylan/Willie Nelson concert, so we did not go.

I am going through my collection of loose MP3s not on albums or compilations or what have you. I have about 200 that I'm keeping and 150 more to sift through. I mention this mainly because the playlist just got to the few Jaga Jazzist songs I haven't listened to much, and they're all really good.

Also, I heard from the top brass at Professor Yeti that someone clicked through to one of my columns from the search query "andy slabaugh sex". Thank you, whoever you are. That bit of information made my day in a most hilarious way.

Labels:

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just searching for "andy slabaugh" on google is tittilating enough:

Andy Slabaugh, a 50-ish man known to law enforcement agencies throughout the northeast Iowa and southeast Minnesota areas for his record of criminal assaults ...

Andy Slabaugh, more popularly known as “the one-armed Amish man,” was reportedly sighted on the Luther campus on Wednesday, Jan. 31. ...

Andy Slabaugh, a southeast Minnesota man with a criminal record, had been spotted again in Decorah, according to city police. ...

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment