Computer Machines

I've been looking at some websites, and I'm thinking about getting a 14.1" iBook G4 once I find the right non-expired deal. Apple also has some refurbished iPods for prices I might be willing to pay. Then once I get an external enclosure for my current hard drive, I think I'm mostly good to go, at least for a while.

I neglected to mention earlier that I got Oval's 94 Diskont at the Thrill Jockey table last weekend. It's great. I'd compare it to Disintegration Loops given the beautiful repetition.

Oh, and consider the list of things at Intonation amended so the item about Diplo mentions his "Staring at the Sun" remix that totally destroyed. Basically he took the 8-bar intro and looped it for a long time with vocals over top from somewhere else (I don't remember the words), so by the time Tunde Adebimpe finally came in, everybody went crazy.

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment