Movies

Netflix is no more. At least for me. I decided that I could borrow movies from the library and spend that money at a theater or something. Or I could rent things from the video store. It makes sense when I am earning money and busy, maybe, but when I have a lot more time than money, like now, I can fend for myself.

I was going to watch The Shining, but then it was scratched or something had been stuck to the DVD, so it was unwatchable. I liked the Metallica documentary and I liked One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest a lot. I haven't been in much of a mood to communicate blog-wise, so I'm not going to write much of anything about them. I changed the list in the sidebar to movies that I have watched recently, and now they've got ratings along with director and year of release in the title of the link that comes up when you hover over the link.

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment