June #1

It is warm and humid in my room. I've taken to cracking my door open in an attempt to ventilate, but I don't know if it is working. At least the people in the hallway get to hear Pedro. They might also get to hear the new DJ /rupture mix for Lemon Red whenever that happens, if it happens in the next few days. I enjoyed the one he did for German radio so much that I'm moving his album way up to near the top of the pile for next time I think I have enough money to spend some on music.

Tomorrow will be the worst day I have had since at least mid-April, but afterwards I won't ever have to look at another math problem again. Given the terrible time I've had with my project, I won't be going to the Caribou show tomorrow night, as I forecast earlier this week. If it was not a group project I don't think I would have such problems, but that's the way it goes.

I think Charles and I are going to see Star Wars after I get off work at 3 pm Monday afternoon. I'm not sure about details yet, but that's the plan.

At this time next week, I'll be... well, I'll be doing whatever it is I'm doing at home in Iowa with a hard-won Carleton BA in Math beginning to collect dust in the closet.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment