Wedding

I traveled to near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania this weekend for the wedding of my cousin. I was an usher, and no, I did not wear my elbow-patched blazer, but rather a dark-blue pinstriped suit which I've had for about 5 years now. I took some pictures, a few of which turned out all right, and I may edit them and post them of Flickr sometime, but not right now. Now I'm going to turn the lights out and count down until graduation, or go to sleep, whichever comes more naturally.

Also, I think I am going to institute the rule that before I do anything with new music I haven't bought yet, I have to listen to and read about at least one album in my collection that I am not acquainted with.

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I randomly came across your site this evening. Iteresting blog you have. If you have a chance, stop by "Random Curiosity".
--MDE

http://marcdellis.blogspot.com

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment