Weekend Movies

You may have noticed the appearance of the "Netflix Queue" at right. I signed up with them for the third time, and I think my first disc(s) should get here on Saturday. Cinemania seemed an appropriate way to start things off.

I calculate that if I can watch twelve movies a month, it will take me until approximately April 2014 to get through everything I have on my enormous list. Of course, I would probably add a few titles to the list in those nine years, so we'd have to add another couple years, at least.

Charles and I discussed a potential matinee screening of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy on Monday 2 May. It would be just after the first weekend, so there should be a lesser chance of an annoyingly crowded theater. Assuming we end up going, you're welcome to come along.

Labels:

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a list of 1300 movies you need to watch is certainly a brand of l33tness.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment