Springtime Radio

Adam has toiled all weekend and come up with the radio schedule. Give him a pat on the back if you see him. I've got a show at 10:15 on Thursday evenings. I will also have a My Morning Jacket bandemonium at 4:30 pm on Friday 15 April, for which I ordered two EPs today from CD Universe.

Charles, Jack, and I have a block of programming to ourselves, though if you wanted to be thematically coherent, you might have to replace Charles with Nick, since I'm not as sure what Charles will be playing.

This term will be all "left-field" stuff, probably close to what gets featured in The Wire. I might take 15 minutes to play more traditional things, like from 11:00 to 11:15, depending on how I feel about the concept. Hopefully it will all make sense in the end. I sorted out the stuff in iTunes that I feel will be appropriate for this term, and it came out at around 1/6 of my total. I'm not sure at the moment how much of that I have on CD, but I'll be re-sorting and burning a lot of discs this week.

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment