Senior Profiles

Charles just posted his interview with the Second Laird Miscellany, so I figured I would treat you all to the un-censored version of the best part of my profile in the Goodsell Gazette (the math department newsletter), which was printed in somewhat unrecognizable form several months ago:
Q: Why did you decide to major in Math?
A: Academically, I fumbled around in the dark for my first two years and when I finally found the lightswitch, I discovered that I was in a strange and disorienting room from which I all could decipher was the stenciled phrase "Math majors" on the frosted glass door that led out into the rest of the world.
I can probably understand why they felt the need to brighten it up a little. It seemed appropriate as I prepare for the math comps exam.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment