Radio Again

I've started posting playlists again, to the certain delight of all.

Here is my program guide entry:
Title: Maundering by Moonlight
Time: 10:15 pm Thursday
Genre: Electronic/Experimental
Description: Slowcore, Krautrock, Microhouse, Ambient, Turntablism, Folktronica, Dance Punk, Post-Rock, "New Weird America"
I could have gone with "Trance/Ambient" for the genre, but that wouldn't have really been accurate, and only one of you would have laughed, so I didn't do that. And yes, I realize that my description is actually just more specific genres, but it seemed the most appropriate way to go this term.

Actually, I was just reading a great show title/description, which I would use if I were to have a show next term. It would be called "The Anechoic Chamber," and the description would be this thing where John Cage asks some Harvard researcher what were the low and high noises he heard in the anechoic chamber, which is a place where there aren't any sounds made by anything but you, and the Harvard researcher replies they were his blood circulating and his nervous system, respectively.

Labels:

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mouth was filled with mouthwash when I read this, which nearly led to a mess.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment