The Pitchfork Summer Festival

I'm thinking pretty strongly about attending the Intonation Music Festival in Chicago, curated by Pitchfork, because it's not going to cost very much, it's going to be roughly four hours away, which is a pleasant but not overlong drive, because I kind of wish I'd attended last year's Curiosa Festival (The Cure, Mogwai, Interpol, and The Rapture) in Chicago, and the first list of bands, which was posted today, looks promising:
  • The Decemberists
  • The Fiery Furnaces
  • Will Oldham (special DJ set)
  • Broken Social Scene
  • The Go! Team
  • Four Tet
  • Magnolia Electric Co.
  • The Wrens
  • A.C. Newman
  • The M's
I'll have to work out the logistics, which I think is pretty much just where I would sleep on Friday and Saturday night, but it's at least something to think about.

Labels: ,

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment