Amazon Order

I ordered a memory card, batteries with a charger, and a CD today from Amazon. The memory card was one order, and the other two were another, which I thought was going to take forever to ship. Then Amazon sent the batteries/charger without the CD, and didn't charge extra for it, which was very nice. Knowing that they do that at least some of the time definitely makes me more inclined to order from them.

I'd heard about the Tempo Technik Teamwork compilation on some year-end list(s) and looked it up at All Music Guide and Textura, which is a site that I haven't known about for very long, but which focuses on stuff I'm interested in and probably a lot of what I want to play on my radio show this term.

Charles and I just got back from Ames where we saw/heard The Mountain Goats, about which I will say more later, but I did want to note that he mentioned the AMG search plugin for Firefox, which is really nice considering the long load time of their front page.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment