Vacation

It looks as if I will try to survive the next two weeks without my computer. This may turn out to be a sad, sad time as I won't be able to access the internet as much, watch movies in my room, or listen to the roughly one thousand albums I don't have on CD, but perhaps it will be a character-building experience as well. I can't say exactly how frequent updates will be here, but it never hurts to check, I suppose.

I've been playing the CCL game quite a bit during finals. You assemble springs, fans, and conveyor belts to maneuver a block around various obstacles to reach the goal. The game is, however, pretty simple and gets boring after you've solved the seven levels a few different ways, so if you know of other similar internet games, you should comment about it.

David Brooks in the NY Times on the dangers of "healthy" living.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment