Touch and Go Records

As I was reading the most recent update over at Last Plane to Jakarta, I decided to look at Touch and Go's page for the new Enon compilation. I think Touch and Go may have one of the best designed record label websites I've ever seen. No stupid Flash intro page, an incredibly clean interface (the scrolling frames mean it's all onscreen at once, always), but not so clean that you're left wondering how to get to all the other relevant information. I really like how they have the news, tours, and clips pages (and they could easily be individual pages) linked together in one frame, so you can flip through them without leaving the band or album page you're on. Also, they automatically find the items that pertain to whatever you are currently browsing. Maybe Pitchfork should have used these guys for their redesign, since I don't think their site is actually any easier to navigate than it was last year.

Labels:

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment