Sports Hierarchy

So I decided to make a hierarchy of televised sports; that is, an ordered list of the sports I would watch on TV, if that's what I was set on doing at the time. This is almost entirely irrelevant at college, since I don't watch sports here, but I've only got 18 weeks left at Carleton. Also, this list is somewhat inaccurate considering certain sports never overlap, but let's pretend they all are televised twelve months per year. This is a subjective list, including only what I want.
  1. College basketball
  2. NBA basketball
  3. Major league baseball
  4. College football
  5. Soccer
  6. Tennis
  7. NFL football
  8. PGA golf
  9. Olympic sports
  10. Poker
  11. Hockey
  12. Horse racing
  13. Billiards
  14. Bowling
  15. Boxing
  16. NASCAR

Labels:

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's cock fighting?

--Charles

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment